The mission of Thrive Behavioral Health is to provide high quality, professional and timely assessments for all clients, while making sure that the testing experience is comfortable and informative for children and families. Our clients include parents who are interested in gaining more detailed information regarding their child’s educational and intellectual functioning, often for educational planning purposes, as well as parents seeking admission to specialized private educational institutions. We provide individual cognitive and educational testing year round.
All assessment services include an initial interview, an feedback session following completion of the assessment, and a written report of the assessment results with recommendations. The following services are available:
– Psycho-educational assessments for children and young adults to assess for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Learning Disorders, cognitive and academic strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations to improve academic, vocational, or life success.
– Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) assessment and medication monitoring.
– Intellectual assessments with a standardized instrument such as the Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children (4th Ed).
– Academic achievement assessment in areas of arithmetic, reading, and written language.
– Psychological assessments of concerns other than those directly related to learning or attention typically including assessment of general intellectual ability, personality, and social-emotional functioning.